Employee Benefit Plan Audits
Every year, regulations governing ERISA audits are subject to change. As such, it can become problematic, if your clients’ ERISA audit is not done with care and competency. The Department of Labor plans to continue its increased scrutiny of employee benefit plan audits, so be sure you choose an auditor that's right for you.
Cassells & Associates, C.P.A. a full-service Accounting firm with extensive experience servicing the Employee Benefit Plan Industry invites you to call us today for a free no obligation consultation to determine how we may be of service. This invitation is for Plan Administrators and Plan Sponsors who are in charge of an Employee Benefit Plan and is responsible for ensuring compliance with reporting requirements.
Cassells & Associates, CPA team of auditors is well versed in:
- Auditing the statement of net assets available for benefits
- Auditing the statement of changes in net assets available for benefits
- Financial statement disclosures and the auditor’s report
- Supplementary schedules
- Evaluating internal controls
- ERISA requirements
- Tax reporting and compliance
401 (k) audits are required for the majority of retirement plans having at least one hundred active participants at the beginning of any plan year. We are well versed in working with these plans and understand the audit disclosure requirements. We are knowledgeable about the supplemental schedules and specific reporting required by ERISA, DOL and the related Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Cassells & Associates, CPA is a proud member of:
- The AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The AICPA & FICPA Peer Review Program (Full report is available upon request)
When you call, please ask to speak to me in person, Annette Cassells-Wilson, CPA or e-mail me at Annette@cassellsandassociates.com
Take a moment and call us today! We stand ready to work with you and your clients to create a long term professional relationship.