Department of Transportation Overhead Reimbursement Rate Audits
Our staff specializes in Overhead Cost Reimbursement Rate Audits for the Departments of Transportation in the States of Florida, Georgia and North Carolina. Our auditing staff prides itself on its ability to not only provide traditional external auditing services, but to actually add value to the audit by preparing management letters and proactively assisting our clients problems or potential problems noted during our audit.
Most of our audit procedures for our Overhead audits are performed off-site in our own office. We have the industry's top-of-the-line auditing software programs as well as practice management tools that enable us to perform paperless audits in various States. See our Client Portal page for more information on our paperless audits.
Cassells & Associates, CPA is the firm of choice by your peers because your industry is our firm’s niche market and we are dedicated to this industry and its reporting requirements.
With Cassells & Associates CPA 41 years of combined auditing experience you can expect:
- Experienced professionals that specialize in Department of Transportation Audits.
- Working knowledge of the new 2010 AASHTO Uniform Audit Guide, including any state supplements.
- Diligence in meeting all deadlines for submitting your audit.
- Capability of evaluating your accounting system to ensure it meets the Department of Transportation requirements.
- An audit firm that meets the required Peer Review Auditing Standards as established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Government Auditing Standards.
- A reasonable and competitive fee.
Cassells & Associates, CPA is a proud member of:
- AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The AICPA & FICPA Peer Review Program (Full report is available upon request)
To get an estimate of the fees for our service please provide us with some basic information . (Information received will only be used to provide you with more information about our firm)
Click here to obtain the information listed above or schedule a phone appointment for a free consultation
You can also give us a call. When you call, ask to speak to me in person, Annette Cassells-Wilson, CPA or e-mail me at Annette@cassellsandassociates.com. We stand ready to work with you and to create a long term professional relationship with your company.
As soon as you retain us, we will initiate the planning of your audit to ensure a timely and comfortable process. Therefore, the sooner you call us, the sooner we can get started to meet your audit due date.