Client Portal & Our Paperless Environment
Our audit and tax services are performed off-site in our own office, when suitable. We have the industry's top-of-the-line auditing and tax software programs as well as practice management tools that enable us to perform paperless audits and tax service in various States. As part of the paperless environment, we provide each of our clients with a client portal. This secure extension of our firm allows for a faster, more convenient communication and document exchange from anywhere in the country and in the world 24/7/365.
Access to this section of our website is reserved for our clients and is provided to them complementary. You can also view a demo to learn more.
Some of the features of your NetClient Portal:
- Storage of
- Completed Financial Statements
- Completed Tax Returns
- Current Engagement Letter
- List of items we need to perform your required service
- Updated information for your industry
- Upload the items needed for us to perform your required service 24/7/365, including
- Quickbooks Files
- Excel & Word Documents
- PDF Files
- Third Party Documents
- Receive information from us
- Share working files
Hosted Quickbooks, powered by Right Networks, which allow our clients 24/7/365 access to their Quickbooks software through their NetClient Portal.