Audit & Assurance Services
Regulators, stockholders, creditors, and private investors often need assurance that the financial statements accurately represent the true financial position of a company. Your regulators, stockholders, creditors, or private investors have different levels of risk tolerance, so we provide three levels of assurance to meet your needs.
Which Report Should You Use? - Each type of financial statement report may suit specific circumstances, depending on requirements from your client's bank or other parties, as well as meet budgetary needs. Understanding each report's unique strengths and weaknesses can help you choose the most appropriate one. Please call if you have questions about which type of report is right for you.
At Cassells & Associates, CPA we provide these varying degree of services in the following areas of specialties:
- Nonprofit Organization Audits
- FHA/HUD Audits of Mortgage Companies
- Audits of Employee Benefit Plans
- Department of Transportation Overhead Reimbursement Rate Audit
- Construction Companies Audit, Review or Compilation
- Nonpublic Business Audit, Review or Compilation
Our aim in conducting audits and reviews is to assess client strengths and weaknesses plus provide practical suggestions that will improve performance and profits.
Cassells & Associates, CPA is a proud member of:
- The AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC)
- AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The AICPA & FICPA Peer Review Program (Full report is available upon request)
What is Peer Review and why is it important? Click here
Our clients have our strongest commitment to:
- Provide quality work in a timely manner, no matter how large or small the task.
- A level of service that exceeds expectations, whether a simple tax return or a complete audit of a multi-million dollar corporation.
- Respect the confidence placed in us, with our promise that we value our client relationships and we will work hard to earn our client's trust every single day.
Our goal is to provide the maximum value for each client engagement through value based fee structures that are a function of reducing our cost of delivering services. When we are able to reduce our costs of providing services by having the right expertise available, using improved processes for ensuring timely delivery and quality of the work product, and leveraging technology systems, then we can offer fees that provide the client with high value services.
To provide the highest quality of services to our clients, it is necessary to keep pace with the rapid changes taking place in individual and business environments. Our firm is committed to:
- Continuing education for our staff
- Improve internal processes to improve work product quality and reduce the cost of delivering services
- Obtaining industry recognized professional certifications to ensure the expertise needed to deliver certain services is available
- Memberships in Professional Organizations
- Using technology to improve client service
Our team of Certified Public Accountants has a combined over 80 years of valuable experience that is ready to be utilized to serve your business needs.
Contact us today for a no-obligation phone appointment or just give us a call